- Created on 21 November 2011
- Written by GTL Admin
- Hits: 884
Rockstar Games Announces Max Payne 3 Special Edition Available from November 21 to January 15For the hardcare fans, Rockstar Games has announced that a special edition of Max Payne 3 is available now for pre-order for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Windows PC.
The contents of the Max Payne 3 Special Edition will be available from November 21 to January 15 and will include:
- A copy of Max Payne 3;
- 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games;
- Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices;
- Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back;
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem;
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail;
- Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition is ideal for fans and players looking for premium and collectible Max Payne content, including digital character and weapon packs not found anywhere else. Max Payne 3 Special Edition will retail for $99.99 in North America and is available for pre-order from now until January 15, 2012 while supplies last.