- Created on 18 January 2013
- Written by GTL Admin
- Hits: 2790
- < SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny Second DLC Out Today
- Might & Magic Heroes VI Shades Of Darkness Release Date Revealed >
Ubisoft has announced pre-order offers for the Might & Magic Heroes VI standalone expansion, Shades of Darkness, featuring exclusive in-game content packages. Shades of Darkness will be available as a PC Download on February 28, 2013.
Players who pre-order via the Uplay shop will receive the Master of All Darkness pack, containing:
The Angel of Death pack – an exclusive hero and his weapon:
- The exclusivee hero, Belketh: Unleash hell with the mighty Belketh, creator of the Necromancer Order.
- His unique weapon, the Dragonbone Staff: Bend the fallen dragon’s spirits to your will with the Dragonbone Staff, Belketh’s weapon of choice.
The Dynasty Armory pack – two dynasty weapons:
- The Dragon Flame Tongue: The most powerful weapon of the mythical Dragon Knights is now yours to master.
- The Perfect Silksword: Forged and perfected during six generations, this legendary blade is finally ready for battle.
An Exclusive Dynasty Weapon:
- The Staff of Sar Aggreth: Sar-Aggreth was one of the seven Disciples of Sar-Eiam Andthe Headmaster of the very first Academy of Magic.
Starring the cult hero Raelag, this fully fledged standalone game will feature a new faction, Dungeon, led by the Dark Elves. Through two brand new campaigns, players will live a historical moment with this clan of rebel Elves who, after forging an alliance with the mighty Black Dragons, stepped into darkness and transformed into the Dark Elves.
Players can also enjoy the full experience with Might & Magic Heroes VI Complete Edition, containing an enhanced version of the game, all bonus maps & unlockable items, complete set of adventure packs, the original soundtrack of the game and the latest Shades of Darkness expansion pack.
Might & Magic Heroes VI Shades of Darkness and the Complete Edition are rated T for Teen and scheduled for release as PC Download on February 28, 2013.
To jump into the Might & Magic universe, please visit: www.mightandmagic.com.
- Master the Powers of Darkness: Lead the new Dungeon faction on a path to define the destiny of the Dark Elves, as they seek to become masters of deception, stealth, and assassination. Their future lies with Malassa, the Dragon Goddess of Darkness. Befriend her mysterious children, the Faceless, and if you dare, awaken her avatars, the legendary Black Dragons!
- New Content & Original Tactics: a full new lineup of 7 creatures, new hero classes, a new town and buildings set, a new mount, dozens of new artifacts, abilities and achievements. The Dungeon gameplay is completely original and tactically challenging.
- Ashan’s Darkest Paths: Play two original and thrilling campaigns starring two fan-favorite factions and their legendary heroes pitted against villains of mythical stature. Discover the fascinating nuances of Darkness that the rich and proven fantasy setting of Might & Magic is excited to unveil. There is always an even darker path.
- The Must-Have Heroes VI Expansion: Shades of Darkness is a compelling conclusion to the Heroes VI experience, and an indispensable addition to every fan’s collection.
- Standalone Expansion and Ideal Initiation: an ideal way to discover the critically acclaimed gameplay of Might & Magic Heroes VI. Shades of Darkness is a standalone expansion and ideal epic initiation for first time players.
- Experience the unique mix of Turn-Based Strategy and RPG: Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops and lead them for combat on tactical battle maps
Rediscover the richness of the Might & Magic Universe: Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan. Enjoy improved 3D designs and brand new Townscreens.