- Created on 11 April 2011
- Written by GTL Admin
- Hits: 8026
What you will be able to is pretty much up to you but some of the ideas are:
- Write news pieces about PR releases from game publishers.
- Express your opinions on the gaming industry.
- Write unique editorial pieces
- Can you think of any more?
Ideal candidates will need:
- Professional work ethics.
- Some writing experience or formal education.
- Time enough on your hands to write 2 – 3 articles or more per week.
- Experience playing video games on consoles, PC or mobile devices.
- Love and passion of video games.
- Compose quality and unique articles with proper grammar and spelling.
- Knowledge of how to use social bookmarking sites.
Don't worry if you're missing something on this list - if we like you enough or you're good enough, we'll teach you the rest.
How to apply:
- If you have any, gather up any links to any articles that you’ve previously published.
- If you’re just starting out and don’t have any, send us any recent writing examples (from your English or Journalism class.)
- Write us an article on why you think we should let you write for GameTestLab.
When you’re ready, contact us on the Contact Us page.
Positions are on a voluntary basis but there are many perks that you can enjoy. All submissions are listed in your name so you can start to get a name for yours elf in the video games journalism business. You will have access to the latest news and insider information as you write articles. If you are good enough, you will have access to review code and games to write reviews. There will also be opportunities to attend events as media representatives and conduct interviews.